Friday, December 10, 2010

so i just got home from a trip to Philadelphia to the Temple Medical Center to see Dr. Parkman. This wa sa follow up to my stomach emptying scan, which like i said earlier came up so bizarre (my food my going through fine but my liquids had trouble going though (which i have trouble believing because i still puke things from up to 8 hours prior)). He said one of the drug trials that he is involved with i couldn't be a part of because of my results, but there is another trial on a drug that still being cleared through the company. hopefully by the time we go back in april i can be a part of it. he gave me a new drug, another anti-depressant, for the time being. im not sure the name but once i start it i will fill everyone in. i hate taking anti-depressant because i think the paxel has made me even more sad. hopefully this one will do the reverse effect and make me happy and feeling good. fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

hey hun! i need you to respond to me asap. you won the first place prize in my holiday giveaway! but if you don't respond i'll have to select someone else.

send me an email with your mailing info asap!

cheryl(at)ohtobeamuse(dot)com

http://ohtobeamuse.com

claire said...

Hi Julianne, I hope you are doing better now and can enjoy the holidays! Have a very merry Christmas, Claire

SIMONE AND SJANNA said...

Hi, im sending out thank you comments to our followers and i discovered that you also had this blog. Your story really touched me. I looked up in dutch what gastroparesis is and i want you to know that im praying for you. I hope that you will be cured in some way and that you'll feel better..

I saw on your fashion blog it was your birthday so congratulations and you look beautiful in that post!

Love,
Sjanna from wehavebeenexpectingyou
ps. thanks for being a follower :)