Tuesday, December 20, 2011

i have not felt this shitty in ages, and its only because i got my period. i know you probably love hearing these details of my life but i am thrilled to say that this is the only time i get this severely sick. i truly rejoice in the thought of this, knowing where i once was and how far i have come from that deep dark place. i've let go of a lot in my life and i'm learning to live again. i cannot say that i have ever been this truly happy in my life. everything seems to be going to well and i'm not sad. sad like i once was. i finally have friends, true friends, true best friends who i would do absolutely anything for and i already know will be my best friends for the rest of my life. friends whom i am missing so much since we've been on break and had to go home. i'm living my life for myself, not for a boyfriend and not to please my parents, for myself. a huge vent, i know, but i need it. i love to actually see my life and happiness written out. i think this is also why my stomach doesn't hurt... i'm happy again. i'm too happy to care.

1 comment:

J Fizzle fashion said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN LOVE THIS POST LOVE YOUR BLOG PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!!