Wednesday, May 12, 2010

hello everybody,
i am so i sorry for the lack of posts. i was doing so well and then i got distracted. ive recently been feeling shitty since i got my period. bleh!
but good news. on monday i went to see dr. lee at johns hopkins once again. it was so great to see her, she is such a doll. i highly recommend her to anyone. its worth the long drive to go see her, she literally is the best. she thinks everything i am doing is great and that i am improving a lot since being on the domperidone. we've had to up the dosage to two pills four time a day. and its really seemed to help. i felt great until, like i said, i got my period and my hormones went outta wack. but hopefully we will continue to move in the right direction until i get out of being so sick. I high hopes for the future and to be able to go back to school next year. HOORRAY!

hope you all are feeling well.
xoxo.

1 comment:

H A N N A H . M A Y . R O S E . † said...

I know exactly how you feel - I suffer from endometriosis and also had to drop out of school... but things are so much better now and I'm going to London College of Fashion in sept. don't give up hope xxxx