Sunday, April 25, 2010

hello readers,
just another update for you all. i have been plagued with sickness for the past couple of days. i was doing good from tuesday till thursday. and then non stop puking since then. i don't think the domperidone is doing so much, so mum is going to call dr. lee first thing monday to play around with the dosage. hopefully that will do something for this ragged stomach.
since i've been really starting to follow a strict diet, i have decided to become a Pescetarian. which means basically being a vegetarian, but one who eats seafood and shellfish. seafood makes my tummy so happy, seriously. i never ever get sick after eating some type of seafood, (my favorites being shrimp lobster and crab.) i actually have been following PETA myself and watching videos and reading things that really dont help my nausea. HAHA. my boyfriends sister is a vegan so she is helping me with foods and recipes i can use to get proteins and nutrients without eating meat! but cruelty aside, i believe that this is a good direction in a diet, and i am excited to see if it really works or helps at all.


hope youre feeling great!
xoxo.

4 comments:

Cortney-Erin said...

Thank you, sweets. Ill add you on Facebook later today.

About your new "diet", I think that is a wonderful idea. Meat takes so long to digest in a normal person, so for us its nearly impossible! Seafood is mostly water and low fat so that option seems perfect. For me, I know any meat will set my vomitting off. To get extra protien I use whey powder in homemade smoothies and it works great, so that is an other option! I also sometimes eat "power" bars, but make sure they are low fat/low fiber as it is aggrevating. If you like eggs that another great food that has a lot of protein. Good luck! How long have you been on the Domperidone? I just started it again and it still feels like it isnt doing a thing.

Victoria said...

Nice post ! :) I guess I could consider myself a pescetarian then :P Well at least I eat seafood once in a while :P

Mina said...

get well faster. i would love to be a pescetarian except i cant since i have to cook meat for my meat loving bf. guys and their meat.
xoxo
mina
www.faboulista.com

Guiltyhyena said...

Seafood is my favourite, although getting anything really fresh here is difficult. Good to hear seafood is helping! Be careful about the mercury content in some of the fish!

Some fish have higher levels of mercury than others. Salmon crab and shrimp is supposed to be okay. :)