Tuesday, August 24, 2010

hello everyone,
so great news. last time we saw dr. lee she suggested we go see a doctor in philadelphia who is doing a clinical trial. so that was our next step. it took forever but we finally got an appointment for dr. parkman at temple medical center. he is a big shot and such a dear. he told me that i was too young for the trial but that there are many more options for my nausea. hooray! some of the greatest news ever. he put me on this patch that i will wear for nausea (not sure of the name). im going to start it soon so ill fill you in then!
hope everyone is feeling great!

xoxo.

1 comment:

marlene said...

I, too, have been suffering with a milder form of gastroparesis...I am a type 1 diabetic for over 25 years... I found that I get nausous and sometime I do have to bring it up... horrible..

i did find barf bags with a nice logo ( a travel logo ) that is foldable, disposable and each can with its own wipe for clean up. go to momma's chic sicbags. www.mommasicbags.com. good luck, my friend.