Thursday, April 8, 2010

life moves slowly, when your waiting for it to boil.

hello readers,
sorry its been so late since i last posted. since last weeekend i have been just trampled with sickness. but good new, the domperidone has been shipped. i cannot wait to try it. its kindof sad.
ive sticking with the liquid diet. my plan for good days is no solids until 2:00 PM and stop eating around 8. but onsick days, liquids only, minus small noodles or rice that may be in soup, like dr. lee said. i do think it has helped sooth my stomach when it is sick. my parents bought this blender// food processor called the Ninja. (HAAH i know.) but boyy that thing really works. itll chop anything and everything so quick. perfect for the liquid diet.
the boyfriends gone until sunday, so hopefully i can keep myself occupied. planned a shopping trip tomorow evening with one of my girlfriends,so that will hopefully distract me from feeling like crap.

does anyone know if i can eat sushi?
feel good today.
xoxo.

3 comments:

Tiana Ells said...

Feel better, love!


<3
Tiana

Nathalie said...

Hi Julianne,
I just checked your second blog, because I wanted to learn more about the gastroparesis, as you talked about it on your fashion blog. I didn't know about it before and I just wanted to say it is really great how you cope with it and on your fashion blog one does not get the impression that you are struggling with this condition. I wish you all the best and I think this blog is a really great idea.
You are really great!
*Nathalie

Emily said...

You can probably eat sushi. I do and I have GERD.. It's never come back up. I might be careful with the spicy sauces.... But other than that, try it. :)
Xo.