Monday, April 19, 2010

when there's no light to break up the dark, that's when i look at you.


hello fellow GPers,
how is everyone feeling? i know my stomach has been doing some weirdo things. i think that maybe the domperidone has been helping me feel better but ive still been puking so much, atleast every other day. its very confusing because i do not even feel sick and then i just have to puke. then i'm totally miserable after. not what i'm really used to.
i've had some great days, and i've gone out as much as possible. my best friend cara also is at home and sick. she has fibromyalgia and a gluten intolerance so she's home from college. poor thing. she also has some tummy problems herself. so we can hang out during the day and not be bored and alone. i really love being with her, she;s a blessing. and then after that i have my amazing boyfriend, who has helped me more than anyone, in the evening. i love it. i really do love my life now, minus the GP, now that i have really found out what my life is about and who i really want in my life. i have surrounded myself with the most amazing people in this world, and i couldn't be happier. as awful as this disease may be, i do believe that it has happened for a reason. i have met so many amazing people, lost many people that i discovered dont really belong in my life, and have found out who my true friends are and i am so thankful for them. to all you reading, focus on things like that, because as hard as it is to not focus on the bad, think of the good that has come out of this disease. there has been a lot of bad, but i know for me, there has also been plenty of good.

just wanted to give you an update, and try to keep up more with this blog.
i hope you are all feeling so good.
xoxo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm impressed. and humbled. i love your sweetness and the way you love me. and i love I MEAN LOVE your inspirational and positive attitude. you're right. it's so EASY to look at all of the bad stuff, the pain, confusion, etc. rather than all of the incredible things the Lord has allowed in my life because of this disease. i love you, juj.