Saturday, February 20, 2010

another day.

hey everybody.
just wanted to write about my day. last night my parents bought me a Wii. very exciting. its awesome especially because i'm going back to homebound so i'll have something else exciting to do. and i got sweet games like harry potter where you don't have to stand the whole time, which can get exhausting for me. i did almost puke today though, i think i was boxing a little to hard. hhahah. but no vomiting which is definitely a plus!
i've been on the antibiotic erythromycin, and it has caused some unpleasant symptoms. If you all don't know there are only two medicines to treat gastroparesis. one being erythromycin, and the other reglan. well i had an awful reaction to reglan where my face//jaw got locked on the right side of my face and i couldn't move it back. it was so scary and my parents though i had a stroke. so i have to stick it through the erythromycin because its my only choice. but i've had awful cramps, which i never get, even on my period, and diaherra which i also never get. its been kind of sucky but hopefully itll get better.

how what everyone's day?
hope you all are having a good day!





xoxoxoxo.

No comments: