Monday, February 22, 2010

gotta love the doc.

hey everybody,
today i had a doctors appointment with my family practitioner, who i now go to to fix my gastro problems. we had an awful GI doc so my AAHMAZING gynecologist said just to try your general doctor. so we did and its worked way better than an actual GI doc. soafter the gastroparesis diagnosis he still believes IBS may be causing some of the symptoms. he suggested getting an MRI of my brain just to rule out the fact that there maybe a a malfunction of signals from my brain to the stomach. So i actually go tomorrow for the MRI. oh another test, wonderful. and i;m somewhat claustrophobic so that should be a joy.

hope everyone is doing well.
remember you can always comment on my blog or ask me any questions.
xoxoxo.

1 comment:

LinzeeLove said...

I think your doing really well chick x x
Good luck with the test x x

:D