Sunday, February 28, 2010

a day in the life...

hey lovlies,
i hope everybody's feeling good. i know i sure am NOT. yesterday was a great day. i was over at my boyfriends house and i felt fine. until i was in the car on the way home i got super sick, and once i was home i threw up everything i had eaten that day. so much fun!
so today i feel especially like crap. i've been on the computer all morning. i got down my erythromycin with my instant breakfast, and a couple of strawberries too. but that was about four hours ago and i still cant eat anything. so i'm drinking a lot of Gatorade.
Gatorade is another great drink to keep you hydrated when you cant eat. we have so many bottles for me to drink daily so we dont have to go to the hospital. hooray. hahaha.
i hope i am really helping some people, and ive been talking already to so many of you who have read my blog or seem my facebook! please continue to ask me questions, and email me. i really love to talk to people going through this horrible time like i am.

have a great, feel good day everybody!



xoxoxoxx

No comments: