Sunday, March 7, 2010

get to know me!

hello lovelies.
i just wanted everyone to know that, if you didn't already notice, i put a link to my twitter, form spring and email on my sidebar. please feel free to follow my twitter so i can keep updated on everyones status.
if you dont know formspring is just a site where you can ask any question you can possible thing of to someone. it can also be anonymous. so if you want me to know who you are or not, please ask as many questions as you have.
and also my email. i try to check it regularly, but seriously id love to hear your guys' imput, feeling, or questions.


im not trying to beg for popularity, i just really want to talk to people with GP and help people who dont know what i do, or have questions for me and how i live. i love to answer questions, and vent about my life or to listen to someone venting because i know how you all feel! so please do not be shy! this is what i made this whole blog for!


xoxo.

1 comment:

Ben and Carrie Tracks said...

Good for you!

I just recently started swimming again for the first time after being diagnosed with Gastroparesis. While its not easy, I figure..."I can get out of the pool and throw up if I have to, if I'm going to be sick anyway...might as well be sick at the pool". That might seem a bit strange to people reading, but when you've been nausous for so long, you start to learn to live with it, and life must go on. Thanks for the blog, much luck for a symptom free couple of days :)

-Carrie