Thursday, March 25, 2010

she's not broken, she's just a baby.


ello loves,
yesterday was not a fun day. i threw up a lot. and basically everything i ate that day. it totally grosses me out that food from the morning sits in my tum all day even until 11 o'clock at night. but i find it strange that i first throw up my lunch at 9 o'clock, when i ate it at 2, before i throw up my dinner? shouldn't my dinner be first? my tummy makes no sense. i just really want to feel good for a change. i indulged in a huge pickle last night, not a good idea. but it was so worth it. hahaha. sometime i just say to myself screw it. i dont feel good anyways, why not? im just so terrible at following diets. my food craving and hunger seem to over power me. boo.

how are you all feeling?
dont forgot to email//formspring//tweet.
xoxo.

1 comment:

I BLEED PINK said...

Wow, your a brave girl. I just googled gastroparesis and it sounds like a lot to live with!! But your looking great while having this issue!!!