Tuesday, March 16, 2010

i'm miles from where you are, i lay down on the cold ground.

hello beautiful readers,
i truly apologize for not posting in such a long time. i've been seriously ill and just unmotivated to do anything. another reason why is that i dont do much in treatment for my GP. here they dont know what to do, or rather what else to do to help me feel better. so all of my doctors are just waiting to see what Dr. Lee says down at Johns Hopkins. hopefully she really has some ideas, suggestions, and plans, because i have absolutely no type of treatment that is helping me. i pray that she will be my savior.

i also pray for all of you to feel well, and for people who even have it worse than we do to feel good as well. try to keep positive my sweets, we can get through anything. i love talking to you guys. keep contacting me with your thoughts &&questions especially if you have a new treatment that works, have seen or are currently seeing dr. lee, or have been to the johns hopkins Gi physicality.
love to you all.
xoxo.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh! I didn't know you had gastroparesis! I'm so sorry, ughh. :/ Praying for you!
Xoxo.

julianne. said...

youre a doll.
it really means a lot to me. <3

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at livingwithgastroparesis.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Peter