Sunday, March 7, 2010

so happy i could die.

hello my lovely readers,
i'm terribly sorry for the lack of posting. my stomach has not been feeling good at all. as you may know i have been on the medicine erythromycin since i was diagnosed with GP. but it has only made my symptoms worse. i've been on it for about 3 weeks. so my regular doctor said to take a break from it for a couple of days and see if i feel better. and i have. i really think it's causing the worsening of my symptoms. the only problem is, is that there are no medicines left. i had a horrible reaction to reglan, and now this erythromycin is making me more sick. i really hope that they can figure some other alternative.
this disease so frustrating at times. i've been talking on facebook to three amazing ladies around my age. one who is around 19, one 22, and one exactly my age and in my exact position. is so nice to be able to talk to people who know how you feel, have been treated the same way, and who go through the things that i go through every day. its so nice to vent, and to talk about something other than how bad my stomach hurts. i dont have to explain my every symptoms to them in great detail, they just know. and it is so amazing. i'm making some great friends, especially with the girl my age, nicole. we talk every single day about literally everything! i say she's my GP best friend. and i really hope that someday i may be able to meet her. its so great o have a friend who understands everything that i'm going through.


so everyone, join a group on whatever social website that you may be a part of with people dealing with GP or whatever chronic illness you have. meet people who know how you feel, its such a breathe of fresh air, and it feels great. it can really boost your spirits and you may learn a thing or two.


hope everyone is feeling great.
xoxo.

3 comments:

tinks said...

I got gp an I hate it so much I feel like I xant b a proper mum to my boys I had a feeding tube but cldnt cope at home with it as well aa being a mum the doc trying to get me a gastro pacemaker but funding is hard I just want to giv up x

tinks said...

I got gp an I hate it so much I feel like I xant b a proper mum to my boys I had a feeding tube but cldnt cope at home with it as well aa being a mum the doc trying to get me a gastro pacemaker but funding is hard I just want to giv up x

tinks said...

I got gp an I hate it so much I feel like I xant b a proper mum to my boys I had a feeding tube but cldnt cope at home with it as well aa being a mum the doc trying to get me a gastro pacemaker but funding is hard I just want to giv up x